Closer is an amazing weekend retreat for Middle School and High School students.
It is a weekend designed to give students a life changing experience through building relationships, having fun, and participating in group session times with their age groups.
October 26-28, 2018
Drop off Friday at church 5:30pm to load charter buses. Students will be dropped back off at NorthStar Church on Sunday around 1pm.
Last Year’s Highlight Video
- Comfortable, warm clothes for three days (may be chilly)
- Costume for our Fairy Tale character contest!
- Jacket recommended for free time activities
- Clothes to sleep in
- Toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, soap, deodorant)
- Sleeping Bag or Twin Bed Sheets & Pillow
- Snacks (if your student wants them- no peanuts please)
- Refillable water bottle
How Do I Volunteer?
Are We Taking Buses?
Yes. There will be two buses. One leaving at 6pm (all middle school students are required to ride this bus) and a second bus leaving later on Friday night for high school students needing to come later due to prior responsibilities.
We’re Full…But Have Started a Waiting List!
All of our spots for the Closer Retreat are now full, and we have begun accepting names on a waiting list. Please click the button to complete the form to be placed on the waiting list, and we’ll be in touch ASAP.
If you have any other questions, please email Terri Reichert at [email protected]