WHO CAN PLAY
This is a men’s event, so we do ask that all participants are men. But, it’s not limited to only men who attend NorthStar Church. We’d love this event to build community within NorthStar Church, but also provide an opportunity for NorthStar guys to invite other men who don’t attend NorthStar.
FORMAT: 4-MAN SCRAMBLE
- All players will hit from the “best” selected shot on each hole, from tee to green.
- Ball must be holed-out (no “gimmes”)
TEE PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
- Chick-fil-A breakfast biscuits
- Full catered lunch following play
- Complimentary soft drinks on course during play – water, Powerade, Coke products
- Golf shirt – either collared shirt or 1/4 zip pullover
- NorthStar branded tee gift (to be determined)
- Automatic entry into putting contest
- Raffle ticket (1) for all prize drawings – more than $2,000 worth of gifts.
- Mulligans: Two (2) mulligans provided per player.
AWARDS AND PRIZES
- Low Net Team
- Long Drive Contest
- Closest to the Hole on all Par 3 Holes
- Putting Contest – held at the turn on the practice putting green in front of clubhouse
OPPORTUNITIES TO SUPPORT THE EVENT
- We are not looking for corporate or individual sponsors for this event; however, if you or your company would like to donate a prize – or purchase a prize – for the raffle drawing, we would love to speak with you!
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- If you would like to secure your team or individual spot in the event, please go ahead and submit payment. You may submit payment online with a credit card, or mail us a check.
- If sending a check, please make payable to NorthStar Church for $600 (team) or $150 per player. Please write “Men’s Golf Outing” on the FOR line on your check, or your payment will not be applied to the event.
- Team or individual registration must be submitted through the online form. Please wait to register your team until you have all players’ names, shirt sizes, and golf handicaps. We will need this information during the registration process. Deadline to submit this information is September 30.
- Please send any questions regarding the event to C.A. Phillips – [email protected].